- 1 Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi Betting Odds:
- 2 Top 3 Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi Match Prediction & Analysis:
- 3 #PREDICTION 1 – ISLAMABAD UNITED TO WIN
- 4 #PREDICTION 2 – HASAN ALI TO BE THE TOP ISLAMABAD BOWLER
- 5 #PREDICTION 3 – B AZAM TO BE TOP PESHAWAR BATTER
- 6 Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi Toss Prediction:
- 7 Pitch Report
- 8 Where can I watch the game?
Babar Azam vs Shadab Khan, two big names of the current Pakistan squad are going face to face in the First Eliminator game of Pakistan Super League. Both teams are fully ready with their best playing XI to conquer the game and get one step closer to the finals.
The Eliminator game will take place at the Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore from 7:30 PM. Indian fans can catch the live action on Sony Ten and livestream will be available at Sony Liv Application.
Let’s take a close look at the projected starting lineup, team news, weather forecast, and much more before the game.
|Match: Eliminator 1 Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi 2023
Date and Time: March 16 2023, 7:30 pm IST.
Venue: Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore
Live Streaming: Sony Liv and Sony Sports Network
Winner: Islamabad United
Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi Betting Odds:
|PLAY NOW||PLAY NOW||PLAY NOW|
Top 3 Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi Match Prediction & Analysis:
Islamabad United seem to possess a more composed batting and bowling unit than Peshawar Zalmi. Both skippers have tons of T20 experience, we are surely going to have a nail biter between the two.
Both teams have won one game each when they faced each other in the league stage. We can assume the two teams are trying their best to win this battle at any cost.
These are our Top 3 Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi Match Predictions:
#PREDICTION 1 – ISLAMABAD UNITED TO WIN
Why will Islamabad win?
- The batting unit is looking very strong with Colin Munro, Rassie van-der Dussen, and Azam Khan standing like a wall in the middle order.
- Islamabad boasts a strong bowling lineup that can hold Peshawar to a low total and is difficult to play against.
#PREDICTION 2 – HASAN ALI TO BE THE TOP ISLAMABAD BOWLER
- Hasan Ali is looking in great form this season, this young Pakistani talent is the leading bowler in Islamabad pace attack.
- He got 3 wickets in the last game against Peshawar, we can expect him to take at least two wickets in this battle.
#PREDICTION 3 – B AZAM TO BE TOP PESHAWAR BATTER
- He can score another half-century in this game. His consistency helps him to continue his lethal form in this season.
- B Azam is the leading run scorer for Peshawar scoring 416 runs at an average of 52 runs in just 9 games.
Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi Toss Prediction:
Islamabad United will win the toss and decide to bowl first.
Islamabad United Probable Playing 11
Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Alex Hales, Colin Munro, Hassan Nawaz, Sohaib Maqsood/Azam Khan, Shadab Khan (c), Asif Ali, Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Hasan Ali, Fazalhaq Farooqi
Peshawar Probable Playing 11
Saim Ayub, Babar Azam (c), Rovman Powell, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Mohammad Haris, Haseebullah Khan (wk), Usman Qadir, Wahab Riaz, Azmatullah Omarzai, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Arshad Iqbal
There is no better pitch for batting than the Lahore Ground, and top-order batters will be looking to attack from the first delivery. It is expected that fans are going to enjoy another high scoring game tonight. Dew can play an important role when the lights come into play.
Where can I watch the game?
Audiences in Pakistan can catch the live action on A Sports, and PTV Sports. Indian fans can watch the live game on Sony Sports Network and live streaming will be available on Sony Liv application.