- 1 Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators Betting Odds:
- 1.1 Top 3 Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators Match Prediction & Analysis:
- 1.2 Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators Toss Prediction:
- 1.3 Pitch Report
- 1.4 Where can I watch the game?
In the 28th game of the Pakistan Super League 2023, Multan Sultans will face Quetta Gladiators, one of the most depleted sides in the competition, a team that has failed to qualify for the playoffs in all three previous seasons. Multan will try to win the game and climb the points table. Check out the predicted playing XI, pitch report, team news, and much more ahead of this clash at the Pindi Club Ground, Rawalpindi.
For in-depth Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators, Match Predictions keep reading.
|Match: Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators 2023
Date and Time: March 11th, 2023, 7:30 pm IST.
Venue: Pindi Club Ground, Rawalpindi.
Live Streaming: Sony Liv and Sony Sports Network
Winner: Multan Sultans
Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators Betting Odds:
|PLAY NOW||PLAY NOW||PLAY NOW|
Top 3 Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators Match Prediction & Analysis:
Rilee Rossouw and Australian all-rounder Tim David will surely wreak havoc in the opponent’s bowling department. The Sultans’ batting lineup is very strong in this PSL 2023 that can challenge and defeat any bowling attack. Quetta is full of confidence after chasing 240 in their last game. We can expect a nail biter between the two sides.
These are our Top 3 Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators Match Predictions:
#PREDICTION 1 – Multan Sultans TO WIN
Why will Multan win?
- A balanced mix of anchors and power hitters make up the Multan Sultans. Batters like Rizwan, Rossouw, Tim David, and Shan Massod can take advantage of the weak bowling attack of Quetta.
- The bowling attack of Multan is considered the best in the tournament, they have two world-class pacers like Abbas Afridi along with young Ihsanulla.
- In comparison with the Sultans, Quetta has a weak batting line-up.
#PREDICTION 2 – IHSANULLAH TO BE THE TOP MULTAN BOWLER
- Ihsanuulah is going to lead Multan’s bowling attack.
- He has lots of experience in the domestic leagues and is currently the best bowler in this PSL.
#PREDICTION 3 – M RIZWAN TO BE THE TOP BATTER
- Mohammad Rizwan, who is the top PSL scorer of season 8 can continue his form and score another half-century.
- Rizwan is the most reliable batter who can single-handedly change things in this short format cricket.
Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators Toss Prediction:
Multan will win the toss and decide to bowl first.
Multan Sultans Probable Playing 11
Shan Masood, Khushdil Shah, Abbas Afridi, Ihsanullah, Akeal Hosein, Shahnawaz Dahani, Usman Khan, Kieron Pollard, Mohammad Rizwan (Wk) (C), David Miller, Usama Mir
Quetta Gladiators Probable Playing 11
Jason Roy, Martin Guptill, Abdul Wahid Bangalzai, Umar Akmal, Sarfaraz Ahmed (Wk) (C), Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Nawaz, Wanindu Hasaranga, Umaid Asif, Mohammad Hasnain, Naseem Shah
Pindi Club Ground has no assistance for pacers, and batsmen will also have to adjust to the pace and bouncy surface. On this wicket, spinners will gain some advantage as the ball tends to stop at batters occasionally. All in all it is going to be a batters game where we can expect a high scoring game.
Where can I watch the game?
Indian fans can watch the game on Sony Sports Network and Sony Liv application. Audiences in Pakistan can catch the live action on A Sports, and PTV Sports.