- 1 Peshawar Zalmi vs Lahore Qalandars Betting Odds:
- 2 Top 3 Peshawar Zalmi vs Lahore Qalandars Match Prediction & Analysis:
- 3 #PREDICTION 1 – LAHORE QALANDARS TO WIN THE MATCH
- 4 #PREDICTION 2 – FAKHAR ZAMAN TO BE TOP MULTAN BATTER
- 5 #PREDICTION 3 – SHAHEEN AFRIDI TO TAKE 2 WICKETS
- 6 Peshawar Zalmi vs Lahore Qalandars Toss Prediction:
- 7 Pitch Report
- 8 Where can I watch the game?
Lahore Qalandars face Peshawar Zalmi in the 15th match of the 2023 Pakistan Super League. The second game of super Sunday will be played on 26th of February, live from 7:30 PM. Both teams will clash for the first time this season. Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore will host this clash in which both the teams will seek their next victory. The game can be watched live from India on Sony Sports Network and Sony Liv Application.
|Match: Peshawar Zalmi vs Lahore Qalandars 2023
Date and Time: February 26th, 2023, 7:30 pm IST.
Venue: Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore
Live Streaming: Sony Liv and Sony Sports Network
Winner: Lahore Qalandars
Peshawar Zalmi vs Lahore Qalandars Betting Odds:
|PLAY NOW||PLAY NOW||PLAY NOW|
Top 3 Peshawar Zalmi vs Lahore Qalandars Match Prediction & Analysis:
This season is not going very good for the Zalmi, they are on the 4th position on the points table with 2 wins in their pocket. Lahore on the other hand have won only one game out of 3 and are still lacking with their playing 11. This is a must win game for Lahore if they want to climb the ladder to playoffs.
#PREDICTION 1 – LAHORE QALANDARS TO WIN THE MATCH
Why will Lahore win?
- Lahore has a combination of experienced and young players who can change the match situation at any point of time.
- The bowling side of is very strong. Shaheen Shah Afridi form a perfect batting line-up that can change match situations at any point.
- Peshawar is going through a bad phase. Their batting line-up is consistently poor which can be capitalised by Lahore’s sharp bowling attack.
#PREDICTION 2 – FAKHAR ZAMAN TO BE TOP MULTAN BATTER
- Lahore Qalandars’ Zaman is the highest run scorer in the past year. He has scored 170 runs at an average of 28.
- A number of times, he played match-winning cameos which saw his side win this tournament by a comfortable margin.
#PREDICTION 3 – SHAHEEN AFRIDI TO TAKE 2 WICKETS
- The leading wicket taker for Lahore, Afridi can take at least 2 wickets in this game.
- He has been fantastic with the ball and has 5 wickets in just 3 games.
Peshawar Zalmi vs Lahore Qalandars Toss Prediction:
Lahore Qalandars will win the toss and decide to bowl first.
Lahore Qalandars Probable Playing 11
Mirza Baig, Fakhar Zaman, Kamran Ghulam, Shai Hope (WK), Hussain Talat, Sikandar Raza, David Wiese, Rashid Khan, Shaheen Shah Afridi (c), Haris Rauf, Zaman Khan
Peshawar Zalmi Probable Playing 11
Mohammad Haris (WK), Babar Azam (c), Saim Ayub, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Rovman Powell, James Neesham, Dasun Shanaka, Salman Irshad, Usman Qadir, Arshad Iqbal, Sufiyan Muqeem
A batting friendly pitch is one of the best features of Gaddafi stadium. But quick bowlers can exploit the surface’s true bounce early on. As a result, this is a contest that is evenly balanced between the bowlers and the batters.
Where can I watch the game?
Pakistani fans can watch the game on A Sports, and PTV Sports. Audiences in India can catch the live action on Sony Sports Network.