After a nail-biting game last night, India and New Zealand are all set to face each other in the deciding game of this T20i series. Indian side will try to win the game at any cost while New Zealand will avenge their ODI series defeat. The final game of this 3 match series will be played at Shri Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad. You can watch the live game at the Star Sports Network and Disney+ Hotstar.
To know more about the IND vs NZ 3rd T20 and detailed match prediction keep reading:
|Match: India vs New Zealand, 3rd T20 2023
Date and Time: February 1st 2023, 7:00 pm IST.
Venue: Shri Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad.
Live Streaming: Disney+ Hotstar and Star Sports Network
India vs New Zealand Betting Odds:
|PLAY NOW||PLAY NOW||PLAY NOW|
Top 3 India vs New Zealand Prediction & Analysis:
The fans may expect a thrilling final game in which both sides will do every effort to conquer. While Santner, another smart captain, will strive to win the game at all costs, Hardik Pandya will need to choose the best starting lineup and use every weapon in his arsenal.
Our Top 3 Match Predictions for Ind vs New Zealand 1st T20i
#PREDICTION 1 – INDIA TO WIN THE GAME
Why will INDIA win?
- The Indian team is known for making a strong comeback and they can bounce back and win this series.
- The Kiwis have bowled very well so far but their Pace attack is totally out of form the pacers have just 3 wickets in the last 2 games.
- Another main reason for India’s win will be their T20 specialist batters. Team has batters like: Shubhman Gill, Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan, Deepak Hooda, and Hardika Pandya, these batters can accelerate very quickly and win matches single handedly.
#PREDICTION 2 – ISHAN KISHAN TO BE INDIA’S TOP BATTER
- Ishan Kishan is a young gun in the Indian team, we can expect his bat to blow fire in this upcoming fixture and score more than 50 runs.
- The 24 year old has 652 runs in 26 innings.
#PREDICTION 3 – ARSHDEEP SINGH TO BE THE TOP BOWLER
- The black soil pitch at Ahmedabad is going to help the pacers. Arshdeep can capitalize over the extra bounce and can take early wickets in the power plays and in the slog overs as well.
- The left arm pacer has a good track record against NZ, he has 7 wickets in 4 games.
India vs New Zealand Toss Prediction:
A total of 9 T20 games have been played at this venue where team batting first have won 5 games while the chasing team emerged victorious in 4 of them.
According to our experienced cricket experts, India is more likely to win the toss and elect to bat first.
At the Narendra Modi Stadium, there are five black soil pitches and six red soil pitches. The black soil pitches offer higher bounce and pace whereas the red soil pitches have a tendency to dry out early and benefit the spinners. Overall, the venue is a good place to score in the 20-over format. The average score in the first inning and second inning is 152 and 145 respectively.
Weather at Shri Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad is predicted to be clear on 1st of February. On game day, the temperature will be between 20 and 25 degrees Celsius, and there is no risk of rain on the scheduled game date, and a full contest is predicted.
- Temperature: 20°C to 25°C
- Precipitation: 0%
- Humidity: 25%
- Wind: 14 km/h
India Probable Playing XI
Shubman Gill, Prithvi Shaw, Ishan Kishan (wk), Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Washington Sundar, Deepak Hooda, Yuzvendra Chahal, Shivam Mavi, Arshdeep Singh, K Yadav
New Zealand Probable Playing XI
Finn Allen, Mark Chapman, Mitchell Santner (C), Devon Conway, Michael Bracewell, D Mitchell, Lockie Ferguson, Glenn Phillips, B Tickner, J Duffy, Ish Sodhi.
This game is very important for both sides. The New Zealand side will try to win this game and avenge the ODI series whereas India will try to win the game and win another bilateral series at home.
According to our experts’ predictions, India will win in this upcoming fixture and will win the series.