Pro Kabaddi League has provided a sense of professionalism in the indigenous game of kabaddi, in short we can say that PKL is the pioneer of Kabaddi viewership in India. Not only it just became famous but it earned commercialization from various big industries too. PKL is the second most famous league in terms of both viewership and betting. There are large number of kabaddi betting sites that provide betting on Pro Kabaddi league.
The Vivo Pro Kabaddi league is going to start from 22nd December this year, all the matches will be held in Bangalore, however there will be no audience allowed due to the pandemic, but you can watch the matches on Star television network/Hotstar.
We already have seen drastic changes in this year’s auctions, many big players have been moved out from their former teams so the tournament is going to be extra rip-roaring this year. We have a complete review about the top teams who have great chances of winning this year’s PKL.
- Patna Pirates – The three time consecutive winners are back again this year. The star raider Pardeep Narwal is not with the team this year, this is the biggest blunder they have made till date, not retaining their captain in this season, and not retaining the highest point raider till date is not a good move from any perspective. However the team is still looking good and would be a good to watch side this season. Monu Goyat and Jang Kun lee can lead a good raiding attack.
- Bengal Warriors – The defending champions are all set to conquer the PKL once again they will be looking forward to win for the second time this year. Maninder Singh is ready to lead the raiding attack with Sukesh Hegde and Rishank Devadiga supporting him. Who can forget the amazing all round performance from Esmaeil Nabibakhsh. The team is looking prominent this season with good raiding and defending equilibrium for their side.
- P. Yoddha – Pardeep Narwal is the main reason behind adding the yoddha side in this list, the team will be great to watch this season with Pardeep and Shrikhant Jadhav leading the raiding attack for the yoddhas. Young defenders like Nitesh Kumar and Aashish Nagar might create hurdles with their defending strategies.
- Dabang Delhi K.C. – The last season’s table toppers will be looking forward to win their maiden title this season, Delhi has a good combination of Destructive young players and calm experienced players this combination of fire and ice is going to be very helpful for them in this season. The raiding duo of Ajay Thakur and young Naveen Kumar can provide a good show to watch.
- U Mumba – The second season champions U Mumba are looking good on papers after the PKL auctions, adding new raiders like Jashandeep Singh, Rahul Rana and, V.Ajith could be a key move from the U Mumba side. Also from the defense perspective the team is looking very promising with having Fazel Attrachali and and Rinku as their main defenders.
These teams have the best kabaddi players by their side, we are going to have an amazing season this year, and also the PKL betting will become very excited because of these changes in the squads.
It is officially announced the 8th season is going to start from the 22nd December, teams are already preparing for having an amazing campaign.