Blacklisted Betting Sites in India
We always try to make your betting journey pleasant, this is why our experts provide you with such unbiased reviews. A good online betting site will offer you great bonuses and promotions and will cater to you with the best market odds. But this is not all that you need to have a pleasant betting experience. The major thing that makes a sportsbook reliable is its payment system especially withdrawal.
There are various betting sites that are blacklisted in the Indian market. Thus, it is our duty to make sure any player in India does not fall into their trap. We have made a list of such satta blacklist sportsbooks which you should be aware of.
How do we blacklist these betting sites?
We apply certain criteria to determine whether an online betting site should be blacklisted or not. Our experts go through a few aspects and investigate the betting sites before selecting the satta blacklist sites.
These are the aspects for labeling a betting site as ‘blacklisted”
- Lack of valid gambling licenses
- Unfair bonus terms or wagering requirements
- Absurd payment methods and withdrawal delays
- Poor odds, random odd changes.
- Poor customer services
- Slow website and a ridiculous interface.
So, before you go for a betting site, always make sure that these aspects are present in a rightful manner.
Blacklisted Sites in India
As mentioned earlier, we have brought you a list of online betting sites that are actually blacklisted in India. For placing bets on safe sites you can go through our reviews of sportsbooks.
- BET – False Branding
- DREAMEXCH – No Operator Information available
- PROBET9 – Not licensed
- INDAXIS – Unethical Practices
- SPORTSENA – Lack of Transparency
- MAXCRIC – Payment Issues/ Not enough information on the site.