Indian Super League Betting Site
India is known for domestic league tournaments since the starting of IPL. Apart from the T20 leagues held in Indian subcontinent the Hero Indian Super League is surely making its name in the Indian sports market, because of the vulnerability and popularity of ISL it is getting very famous in the Indian betting market, ISL betting is very much enjoyed by the Indian bettors because of the thrilling matches and great match odds.
ISL was started in the year 2014 since then a new era has embarked for the football followers in India. Having 11 teams from 9 states it is very thrilling to watch, a single match of ISL can take you on a roller coaster ride.
The 2021-22 season will get started from 19 November, fans are really excited to watch their favorite football players in action, not only fans but the punters and sportsbook are also looking in great eagerness this season for Indian Super League Betting.
Indian Super league Information
|Administrator:||All India Football Federation|
|Confederation:||Asian Football Confederation|
|Format:||Double round-robin followed by playoffs.|
|Number of teams:||11|
|Defending champion:||Mumbai City|
|Most championships:||Atletico de Kolkata (3)|
|Top goal scorer:||Ferran ‘Coro’ Telechea (48)|
Top Betting sites for ISL Betting
The most important issue faced by bettors is to find a reliable and easy to use ISL betting site, here we will be mentioning top betting sites for this year’s ISL betting.
Rabona – Best ISL Odds
- Rabona offers welcome bonus up to ₹8,000.
- Variety of sports betting options.
- Easy to use, you can register yourself in 2 minutes.
- Large variety of payment methods.
ComeOn! – Best for welcome bonuses, and ISL betting.
- Paytm, UPIs, Cards and many other cash deposit options are available.
- Large Variety of virtual betting is also available.
- Mouthwatering bonus of up to ₹10,000.
- Great live betting options available.
22Bet – Best online Indian Super League betting site
- Great odds for live betting.
- Mobile Application is also available for easy and convenient use.
- Advantageous welcome bonus of ₹10,000
- Great live chat support for queries.
- Easy to register.
- Has variety of Virtual sports to bet on.
Things on which you can bet on during this year’s ISL.
Just like cricket the Online Bookmakers like Rabona provides a variety of betting options in Indian Super League Betting also.
Here is a list of things on which you can bet in ISL.
- Match outrights – Just like cricket you can bet on the away team or the home team who is ought to be the winner.
- Draw – you can also bet on matches which are likely to get draw.
- of goals – betting option is also available for the total number of goals likely to be scored in the match.
- Highest goal scorer – You can also bet on the player which you think can score the highest number of goals.
- Double Chance – This is the best betting option available in ISL betting, you can bet on double outcomes out of three.
How to Bet on ISL?
Betting on ISL is as easy as betting on any other sports tournament. By just understanding all the basic things regarding ISL like ISL betting tips you can place your wager easily.
Here are few easy steps for Indian Super League Betting
- Finding genuine and reliable ISL betting site.
- Completing the registration process.
- Login and claiming amazing bonus.
- Choosing your deposit method.
- Placing a wager.
- Withdrawals of your winning amount.
By following the above mentioned steps you can easily start your journey of ISL betting.
Can I bet on Football in India?
This is the most common myth among the Indian bettors most of them think that betting on Football in India is not available, football betting is alienated by the Indian bettors, However this is completely inappropriate betting on football series like ISL is completely legal and safe, there are various ISL betting sites that offer great odds, welcome bonuses for ISL betting. It is the same like betting on cricket or any other sport.
Bet on ISL with Indian rupees.
You can use Indian currency on your journey of Indian Super League betting, almost every betting site like Rabona offers Indian currency usage while betting on any sport. You can use Indian rupees in form of UPIs, Paytm, Credit/Debit cards, Net banking, etc.
Where to watch ISL live?
You can watch ISL live on the Star Sports Network.
There are also various ISL betting sites that offer live streaming and live betting at the same time you just need a good reliable internet connection.
ISL Predictions for this year.
With deep analysis and study of the teams and players we are ready with some early predictions for this year’s ISL, you can follow these predictions for Indian Super League betting.
Winner Prediction for ISL
Every club in ISL is looking good on papers this season, however the ATK Mohun Bagan is more likely to win this year. The team’s foreign contingent is looking very promising this year, with having players like Hugo bumo the team is going to be the first time champions in ISL.
Highest goals scorer
According to our prediction Roy Krishna from the ATK Mohun Bagan will be the highest goal scorer in this year, the forward is looking in great form.
The Indian Super League was founded in October 2013 with the initiative to promote and enhance football popularity in India, as we know India lies way behind when it comes to International Football. The inaugural season was played with 8 teams, later two new clubs of Bangaluru and Jamshedpur were added in the year 2017.
The Delhi Dynamos changed itself into Odisha FC, two new teams were added from the I-league last year (ATK Mohun Bagan, SC East Bengal). FC Pune City was disbanded due to financial and technical issues. At present there are total 11 clubs in the Hero ISL.
The team who wins ISL get eligible to participate in the AFC Cup.
Changes in this year’s ISL
There are some major changes in this year’s ISL which is likely to make the tournament more thrashing, ISL betting is also likely to get more exciting this year.
The All India Football Federation (AIFF) is going to imply the 3:1 rule in ISL just like I- league. There will be changes in the number of foreign players in the team for promoting more indigenous players towards the game.
- As per the new rule a total of minimum 7 Indian players must be present at the field at any point in the match.
- The foreign player count has been reduced now only 4 foreign players are allowed in the field during a particular match.
- Clubs now also gets an option to sign a foreign club player approved by the league classifications.
- Clubs can also increase the number of development player signing from minimum 2 to 4, and 2 such development players can be a part of the final squad during a match.
- Maximum registered players must be 35, with having 3 registered goal keepers.
- Clubs can also have an extra player as injury replacement for Indian Players.
The league format is somehow much related to the IPL, just like the T20 league it follows the double round-robin format (home and away) the 4 top teams at the end of the league phase are qualified for the playoffs.
Just like the same football point system three points are awarded for win, one point for draw and zero for a defeat. If two sides are level on the same number of points, goal difference matters and the team with the high goal difference will have the higher place in the table just like the net run rate system in the IPL.
Indian Super League Betting will get more famous in the coming years because the popularity of the game is increasing rapidly. There are good chances of winning real money by wagering on ISL as the ISL betting sites provide good variety of odds during live matches.