The much-awaited India vs Pakistan match in the Asia Cup 2023 is just around the corner. This is the second time in this Asia Cup 2023 that teams are facing off against each other.
The two teams will clash at the R.Premadasa Stadium, Colombo on Sunday, September 10 at 3 PM IST. The match will be a closely fought contest, and fans can expect plenty of excitement. The match will be broadcast live in India on Disney+ Hotstar and Star Sports Network.
|Match: India vs Pakistan Asia Cup Match 3
Date and Time: September 10, 2023, 3:00 pm IST.
Venue: R.Premadasa Stadium, Colombo.
Live Streaming: Star Sports & Disney Hotstar
India vs Pakistan Betting Odds:
|PLAY NOW||PLAY NOW||PLAY NOW|
Top 3 India vs Pakistan Prediction & Analysis:
You can use our top 3 match predictions to play smartly on online cricket betting sites.
PREDICTION #1 – IND TO WIN
- India has a long history of success in ODI cricket, with a winning record of over 60% in Asia Cups. They have also been in good form in recent ODIs, winning 80% of their matches.
- Pakistan is a tough opponent, but India’s batting lineup is strong and should be able to help them win the match.
PREDICTION #2 – V KOHLI TO HIT A 70+
- Virat Kohli has a different approach when he plays against Pakistan. He is more aggressive and takes more risks.
- This has led to some of his most memorable innings against Pakistan, including his 183-run knock in the 2012 Asia Cup.
PREDICTION #3 – SHAHEEN TO TAKE 2+ WICKETS
- haheen Afridi is a feared bowler in the opening spell, and batters often struggle to face him. He has a terrific ODI record, with 78 wickets in 39 innings.
- He also bowled well in the last game against India, taking 4 wickets in his 10 over spell. I think he is likely to take 2+ wickets in the upcoming game against India.
IND vs PAK Toss Prediction:
India is the favorite to win the toss and bat first in the match against Pakistan. They will try to take advantage of the batting conditions and post a big score, as teams have found it difficult to chase at Colombo.
The R Premadasa Stadium pitch in Colombo is a spin-friendly wicket that becomes slower as the match progresses. This makes it difficult for batsmen to score runs, but they can still accumulate them with patience. Fast bowlers also find it tough to make an impact on this pitch. This suggests that the upcoming match between India and Pakistan will be an exciting and closely contested one.
India’s Probable Playing 11
Rohit Sharma, Shubhman Gill, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, Ishan Kishan, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, M Shami, M Siraj.
Pakistan’s Probable Playing 11
Imam Ul Haq, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Md. Rizwan, Agha Salman, Iftikhar Ahmed, Shadab Khan, Md. Nawaz, Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf, Naseem Shah
IND vs PAK Head to Head (Asia Cup):
IND Won: 09
PAK Won: 06
No Result: 03
India vs Pakistan Win Probability:
India vs Pakistan Match Prediction: IND TO WIN
India and Pakistan are both experienced teams that can perform well under pressure. However, India has a better batting lineup than Pakistan, so they are more likely to win the game and advance to the next stage.
India vs Pakistan Dream11 Prediction Today Match
This is our dream team for IND vs PAK Asia Cup 2023:
- M Rizwan
- V Kohli (VC)
- R Sharma
- F Zaman
- B Azam
- S Khan
- H Pandya
- R Jadeja ©
- S Afridi
- H Rauf
- J Bumrah
Disclaimer: Today’s Match IND vs PAK prediction and all cricket match guesses are for entertainment purposes only. We strongly reject participation in illegal cricket-related activities. Our experts strive to be as accurate as possible, but we do not guarantee 100% accuracy.