After a fantastic start at Multan, the Asia Cup convoy has reached its second host nation – Sri Lanka. Bangladesh and Sri Lanka are going to lock horns in the second game of the Asia Cup. It will be a delight for the Lankan fans to watch their favourite players playing at home.
Sri Lanka vs Bangladesh Asia Cup match will be played at Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Pallekele. The match will take place on 31st of August from 3 PM. Indian Fans can watch the ultimate Asia Cup action on Star Sports Network and Disney Hotstar.
|Match: Sri Lanka vs Bangladesh Asia Cup Match 2
Date and Time: 31st August, 2023, 3:00 pm IST.
Venue: Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Pallekele.
Live Streaming: Star Sports & Disney Hotstar
Sri Lanka vs Bangladesh Betting Odds:
|PLAY NOW||PLAY NOW||PLAY NOW|
Top 3 Sri Lanka vs Bangladesh Prediction & Analysis:
You can use our top 3 match predictions to play smartly on online cricket betting sites.
PREDICTION #1 – BAN TO WIN
- Bangladesh is going to play with their full strength team while major players from Sri Lanka are going to miss the tournament. Thus, Bangladesh has a clear advantage against Sri Lanka.
- Bangladesh has performed well in a last few bilateral series plus pitch conditions at Lanka are quite similar as in Bangladesh so, they can take advantage from this and play sensible cricket.
PREDICTION #2 – M RAHIM TO HIT A 50
- Rahim is going to lead Bangladesh’s batting side in this season of Asia Cup. We can expect him to score a half-century in this game.
- The left handed batter has brilliant records in International cricket scoring 7270 runs in just 235 innings.
PREDICTION #3 – SHAKIB AL HASAN TO TAKE 3+ WICKETS
- Shakib is the most consistent performer for the Bangladesh cricket team. He has been tremendous with the ball and has the ability to take wickets in tough situations.
- If we have a look at his bowling excellence then Shakib has 305 ODI wickets in 229 games.
SL VS BAN Toss Prediction:
Sri Lanka is likely to win the toss and select to bat first. They will try to set a big total against Bangladesh as chasing teams often fail at Pallekele stadium.
Pallekele International Stadium is one of the most popular Lankan venues for International games. This can be a bowling dominating game as the pitch will favour the bowlerss the most. A bit of quick-turn can be expected with swing movements offered for the pacers.
Sri Lanka’s Probable Playing 11
Dasun Shanaka, Kusal Mendis (WK), Dimuth Karunaratne, Pathum Nissanka, Charith Asalanka, Dhananjaya de Silva, Dushan Hemantha, Kasun Rajitha, Binura Fernando, Maheesh Theekshana, Matheesha Pathirana.
Bangladesh’s Probable Playing 11
Tamim Iqbal, Litton Das, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim (WK), Towhid Hridoy, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Taskin Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman, Hasan Mahmud, Shoriful Islam.
SL vs BAN Head to Head (Asia Cup):
SL Won: 12
BAN Won: 03
No Result: 0
Sri Lanka vs Bangladesh Win Probability:
Sri Lanka vs Bangladesh Final Match Prediction: BAN TO WIN
According to our expert analysis of both the teams, players, and pitch conditions, Bangladesh is more likely to win this game against the Lankan team and move one step ahead for the super 4.
Sri Lanka vs Bangladesh Asia Cup Dream11 Prediction
This is our dream team for SL vs BAN Asia Cup 2023:
- M Rahim
- K Mendis
- L Das ©
- T Iqbal (vc)
- C Asalanka
- S Al Hasan
- D Shanaka
- M Theekshana
- M Pathirana
- T Ahmed
- M Rahman
Disclaimer: Today’s Match SL vs BAN prediction and all cricket match guesses are for entertainment purposes only. We strongly reject participation in illegal cricket-related activities. Our experts strive to be as accurate as possible, but we do not guarantee 100% accuracy.