- 1 ENG VS PAK Match Prediction- 44th Match CWC 2023
- 2 England vs Pakistan Betting Odds- 44th Match CWC 2023
- 3 England vs Pakistan Tips and Predictions- 44th Match CWC 2023
- 4 TIP #1 – Top Scorer (Runs)
- 5 TIP #2 – Top Wicket Taker
- 6 TIP #3 – Most Sixes
- 7 Cricket Betting Tips by #EXPERT
- 8 Bonus Tips:
- 9 England vs Pakistan Win Probability:
- 10 England Team Preview
- 11 England’s Probable Playing 11
- 12 Pakistan a Team Preview
- 13 Pakistan’s Probable Playing 11
- 14 Pitch Report:
- 15 ENG vs PAK Head to Head (Overall):
- 16 ENG vs PAK Head to Head (World Cup):
|Match: ICC World Cup 2023, Match #44
Date and Time: November 11, 2023, 02:00 PM IST.
Venue: Eden Gardens
Current Status: PAK-4/ENG-1 (WINS)
Live Streaming: Star Sports Network and Hotstar Mobile app
ENG VS PAK Match Prediction- 44th Match CWC 2023
England to win the Match, 1.24
- Pakistan sits 5th in the ICC Men’s ODI World Cup 2023 points standings
- Pakistan’s batting is the strongest in the whole tournament, and their bowling is better suited to the conditions.
- England has a better chance of winning against Pakistan.
England vs Pakistan Betting Odds- 44th Match CWC 2023
|PLAY NOW||PLAY NOW||PLAY NOW|
England vs Pakistan Tips and Predictions- 44th Match CWC 2023
#BETtoWIN Betting Tips and Prediction
Pakistan had an incredible performance at the ODI World Cup this year. Four of the seven games they had played they had won. Despite losing their previous two games, they are currently fourth in the standings. After winning their first five games in a row, they had now dropped their last two. due to their exceptional performance. Out of the four games they had played so far, three had been victories. They are currently ranked fifth on the points table after winning their most recent match.
TIP #1 – Top Scorer (Runs)
- David Malan to score, YES: 1.87 NO: 1.87
- Babar Azam to score, YES: 1.87 NO: 1.87
TIP #2 – Top Wicket Taker
- R Topley will be the leading wicket-taker for ENG,
- Shaheen Afridi will be the leading wicket-taker for PAK,
TIP #3 – Most Sixes
- J Bairstow to Hit Most Six for England,
- Mohammad Rizwan to Hit Most Six for PAK,
Cricket Betting Tips by #EXPERT
- Who will win the toss? – England
- Who will win? – England
- Player of the Match – J Bairstow
- Team Scores Batting First– ENG 250+, PAK 200+
- England‘s total runs in the first 10 overs
ENG score 50+ Runs- Yes: 1.78 No: 1.96
- Pakistan‘s total runs in the first 10 overs
PAK score 50+ Runs- Yes: 1.75 No: 1.99
England vs Pakistan Win Probability:
- ENG: 50%
- PAK: 50%
England Team Preview
In their most recent ODI World Cup 2023 match, England’s batting lineup crumbled before a formidable Indian attack that bowled them out for a mere 129 runs, with none of their batsmen appearing to be settled at any point during the game. The English bowling attack, which featured Chris Woakes, David Willey, and Mark Wood taking most of the wickets, at least lived up to their billing by applying pressure to the opposition throughout the innings and restricting them to a score of 229.
England’s Probable Playing 11
Jonny Bairstow, Dawid Malan, Joe Root, Harry Brook, Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler (c)/(wk), Liam Livingstone, Chris Woakes, David Willey, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood
Pakistan a Team Preview
Pakistan defeated Bangladesh in their last game in the tournament on a high note, but they have since lost to Australia, India, and South Africa. Probably the worst of those three consecutive losses was the third one. It essentially revealed a team that, in order to stay in the running for a semi-final spot, can’t really afford another loss here.
Pakistan has a strong batting lineup. They also have an abundance of resources for bowling. However, they must more effectively mesh as a unit.
Pakistan’s Probable Playing 11
Abdullah Shafique, Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam (c), Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Saud Shakeel, Iftikhar Ahmed, Shadab Khan, Usama Mir, Shaheen Afridi, Hasan Ali, Haris Rauf/Muhammad Wasim Jnr
The greatest location in India to watch important cricket matches is Kolkata’s historic Eden Gardens Cricket Stadium. Large fields, batting-perfect pitches, and a sizable seating capacity are all features of Eden Gardens. In general, Kolkata’s white-ball cricket pitches are excellent. If bowlers hit the proper distances, Kolkata’s pitch conditions would undoubtedly help them. It is reasonable to assume that most World Cup matches played at Eden Gardens will be high-scoring contests.
ENG vs PAK Head to Head (Overall):
- Matches: 91
- ENG Won: 56
- PAK Won: 32
- No Result: 3
ENG vs PAK Head to Head (World Cup):
- Matches: 10
- ENG Won: 4
- PAK Won: 5
- No Result: 0
Today’s ENG vs PAK prediction and all cricket match guesses are for entertainment purposes only. We firmly reject participation in illegal cricket-related activities. Our experts strive to be as accurate as possible, but we do not guarantee 100% accuracy.