- 1 India VS Australia Match Prediction- Final Match CWC 2023
- 2 IND vs AUS Betting Odds- Final Match CWC 2023
- 3 India vs Australia Tips and Predictions- Final Match CWC 2023
- 4 TIP #1 – Top Scorer (Runs)
- 5 TIP #2 – Top Wicket Taker
- 6 TIP #3 – Most Sixes
- 7 Cricket Betting Tips by #EXPERT
- 8 Bonus Tips:
- 9 India vs Australia Win Probability:
- 10 India Team Preview
- 11 India’s Probable Playing 11
- 12 Australia a Team Preview
- 13 Austalia’s Probable Playing 11
- 14 Pitch Report:
- 15 IND vs AUS Head to Head (Overall):
|Match: ICC World Cup 2023, Final CWC 2023
Date and Time: November 19, 2023, 02:00 PM IST.
Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium
Live Streaming: Star Sports Network and Hotstar Mobile app
India VS Australia Match Prediction- Final Match CWC 2023
India to win the Match, 1.44
- India gets an amazing form defeating New Zealand in the Semi-finals.
- Kohli Completed his 50 century in the ODI & Shami was the top wicket-taker in ODI.
- India has the best bowling attack and their batting is more appropriate given the circumstances.
IND vs AUS Betting Odds- Final Match CWC 2023
|PLAY NOW||PLAY NOW||PLAY NOW|
India vs Australia Tips and Predictions- Final Match CWC 2023
#BETtoWIN Betting Tips and Prediction
India vs. Australia in the 48th 2023 ODI World Cup Final match will take place at the Narendra Modi Stadium on Saturday, November 19. The reigning champions, who have only won once in the competition, are going to face the unbeatable Men In Blue. On the other hand, after winning 2 crushing matches at the end of the tournament, Australia made an incredible comeback. Australia had already lost their 1st match against India, but the Kangaroos shocked Afghanistan with an exciting victory in a last-ball match.
TIP #1 – Top Scorer (Runs)
- Virat Kohli to score, YES: 1.87 NO: 1.87
- Steve Smith to score, YES: 1.87 NO: 1.87
TIP #2 – Top Wicket Taker
- Shami will be the leading wicket-taker for IND, 6.00
- M Starc will be the leading wicket-taker for AUS, 6.50
TIP #3 – Most Sixes
- Rohit Sharma to Hit Most Six for IND, Yes: 1.76 No: 1.99
- David Warner to Hit Most Six for Australia, Yes: 2.20 No: 1.63
Cricket Betting Tips by #EXPERT
- Who will win the toss? – India
- Who will win? – India
- Player of the Match – Mohammad Shami
- Team Scores Batting First– IND 300+, AUS 250+
- India‘s total runs in the first 10 overs
IND score 50+ Runs- Yes: 1.78 No: 1.96
- Australia‘s total runs in the first 10 overs
AUS score 50+ Runs- Yes: 1.75 No: 1.99
India vs Australia Win Probability:
India Team Preview
In this tournament, India is the only team that has won nine straight games and also won the Semi-Final. They are the only squad in this tournament that has not lost. In the Semi-Final, they had defeated the New Zealand by an overwhelming 70 runs. After winning the toss, they chose to bat first. Their batting order’s performance in the previous game was simply amazing. In 50 overs, they scored 398 runs in total. Virat Kholi & Shreyas Iyar, the batsmen on their side scored a century, and Shubham Gill scored 50+. After taking 7 wickets, Shami emerged as their team’s most successful and highest run scorer.
India’s Probable Playing 11
Rohit Sharma (c), Ishan Kishan, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul (w), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, and Mohammed Siraj
Australia a Team Preview
Australia is known for fielding a potent batting lineup. With openers capable of producing explosive starts and middle-order batsmen who can accelerate and consolidate, the team greatly emphasizes amassing big totals. Fast and aggressive pace bowling is also highly valued in Australia. They have a track record of producing outstanding fast bowlers who can intimidate opposing hitters with their bounce, pace, and accuracy. Teams from Australia are well known for their superb fielding abilities. They are very good at straight-hit run-outs, quick catching, and skillful ground play; their excellent fielding often helps them win close games.
Austalia’s Probable Playing 11
Pat Cummins (c), Steve Smith, Alex Carey, Cameron Green, Josh Hazlewood, Marnus Labuschagne, Mitch Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, David Warner, Adam Zampa, and Mitchell Starc
The pitches at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad during the 2023 ODI World Cup have helped both batters and bowlers. The average first-innings score at this ground is 241, but that number could be surpassed if the top order of India or Australia can overcome new ball spells from the fast bowlers.
IND vs AUS Head to Head (Overall):
- Matches: 150
- IND Won: 57
- AUS Won: 83
- No Result: 10
IND vs AUS Head to Head (Overall):
- Matches: 13
- IND Won: 8
- AUS Won: 5
- No Result: 0
Today’s IND vs AUS prediction and all cricket match guesses are for entertainment purposes only. We firmly reject participation in illegal cricket-related activities. Our experts strive to be as accurate as possible, but we do not guarantee 100% accuracy.