- 1 IND VS NZ Match Prediction- 46th Match CWC 2023
- 2 India vs New Zealand Betting Odds- 46th Match CWC 2023
- 3 India vs New Zealand Tips and Predictions- Semi-final 1 CWC 2023
- 4 TIP #1 – Top Scorer (Runs)
- 5 TIP #2 – Top Wicket Taker
- 6 TIP #3 – Most Sixes
- 7 Cricket Betting Tips by #EXPERT
- 8 Bonus Tips:
- 9 India vs New Zealand Win Probability:
- 10 India Team Preview
- 11 India’s Probable Playing 11
- 12 New Zealand a Team Preview
- 13 New Zealand’s Probable Playing 11
- 14 Pitch Report:
- 15 IND vs NZ Head-to-Head (Overall):
- 16 IND vs NZ Head to Head (World Cup):
|Match: ICC World Cup 2023, Semi-Final 1
Date and Time: November 15, 2023, 02:00 PM IST.
Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
Current Status: IND-9/NZ-5 (WINS)
Live Streaming: Star Sports Network and Hotstar Mobile app
IND VS NZ Match Prediction- 46th Match CWC 2023
India to win the Match, 1.24
- India is in amazing form after winning all nine games in the tournament.
- Kohli, Siraj, Shreyas, Siraj & Shami are at the top of his form.
- India’s bowling is the strongest in the tournament, and their batting is better suited to the conditions.
India vs New Zealand Betting Odds- 46th Match CWC 2023
|PLAY NOW||PLAY NOW||PLAY NOW|
India vs New Zealand Tips and Predictions- Semi-final 1 CWC 2023
#BETtoWIN Betting Tips and Prediction
In this edition of the ODI World Cup, India had the team with the best performance. They are the only team participating in this tournament without a loss. They are in the lead in the points table, having won all nine of their games in this tournament. They will now play New Zealand in the tournament’s first semi-final match. In this tournament, New Zealand’s performance had not been particularly noteworthy. After nine games, they had five victories under their belt. They are currently in second place on the points table despite having lost four games. Recall that earlier in this tournament, India had defeated New Zealand.
TIP #1 – Top Scorer (Runs)
- Virat Kohli to score, YES: 1.87 NO: 1.87
- Devon Conway to score, Yes: 1.87 No: 1.87
TIP #2 – Top Wicket Taker
- Shami will be the leading wicket-taker for IND,
- Trent Boult will be the leading wicket-taker for NZ,
TIP #3 – Most Sixes
- Rohit Sharma to Hit Most Six for IND,
- Daryl Mitchell to Hit Most Six for NZ
Cricket Betting Tips by #EXPERT
- Who will win the toss? – India
- Who will win? – India
- Player of the Match – Mohammad Siraj
- Team Scores Batting First– IND 300+, NZ 250+
- India‘s total runs in the first 10 overs
IND score 50+ Runs- Yes: 1.78 No: 1.96
- New Zealand‘s total runs in the first 10 overs
NZ score 50+ Runs- Yes: 1.75 No: 1.99
India vs New Zealand Win Probability:
- IND: 67%
- NZ: 33%
India Team Preview
In this tournament, India is the only team that has won nine straight games. They are the only squad in this tournament that has not lost. In their last game, they had defeated the Netherlands by an overwhelming 160 runs. After winning the toss, they chose to bat first. Their batting order’s performance in the previous game was simply amazing. In 50 overs, they scored 410 runs in total. Three batsmen on their side scored more than 50 runs, and two batsmen scored hundreds. After hitting his third century in an ODI, Shreyas Iyer emerged as their team’s most successful and highest run scorer.
India’s Probable Playing 11
Rohit Sharma (c), Ishan Kishan, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul (w), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, and Mohammed Siraj
New Zealand a Team Preview
After losing their last four games, New Zealand triumphed over Sri Lanka by a commanding five-wicket margin. They chose to field first after winning the toss, and their bowling unit gave an absolutely fantastic performance in that game. After scoring 171 runs in 46.4 overs, they forced the entire Sri Lankan team to return to the pavilion. Trent Boult, who claimed three wickets in ten overs against 37 runs, was their most successful and highest wicket-taker. With the ball, Mitchell Santner also had a fantastic game, taking two wickets in ten overs against just 22 runs.
New Zealand’s Probable Playing 11
Devon Conway, Rachin Ravindra, Kane Williamson (c), Daryl Mitchell, Tom Latham (wk), Glenn Phillips, Mark Chapman, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Trent Boult
Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai will host the first ODI Cricket World Cup 2023 Semi-Final match. We knew from the previous games held here that this location has a good batting pitch. The track is much more helpful to the spinners and is slower than the others that we have seen. In this match, we are hoping that the surface will inevitably get slower and a little trickier to bat on. Getting a score of more than 300 will be difficult to achieve.
IND vs NZ Head-to-Head (Overall):
- Matches: 117
- IND Won: 59
- NZ Won: 50
- No Result: 8
IND vs NZ Head to Head (World Cup):
- Matches: 10
- IND Won: 4
- NZ Won: 5
- No Result: 1
Today’s IND vs NZ prediction and all cricket match guesses are for entertainment purposes only. We firmly reject participation in illegal cricket-related activities. Our experts strive to be as accurate as possible, but we do not guarantee 100% accuracy.
Hey, this is Faizan. I enjoy writing about sports like football, badminton, and tennis and occasionally I watch and write about F1. When it comes to sitting and watching I enjoy watching Real Madrid play at the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium. My biggest bet win has been ₹28,000, which I won during IPL 2021.