After a second consecutive win, the Indian team is all set to register a 3-0 victory over the guests. Both the teams are ready for the third ODI clash. The next game will be played on 15th of January at the Greenfield International Stadium, Thiruvanthpuram. The game will start at 1:30 PM.
Read the full article for a detailed match prediction and data analysis of the upcoming IND vs SL ODI.
|Match: India vs Sri Lanka, 3rd ODI 2023
Date and Time: January 15th, 2023, 1:30 pm IST.
Venue: Greenfield International Stadium, Thiruvanthpuram.
Live Streaming: Disney+ Hotstar and Star Sports Network
India vs Sri Lanka Betting Odds:
|PLAY NOW||PLAY NOW||PLAY NOW|
Top 3 India vs Sri Lanka Prediction & Analysis:
The Indian team has proved to everyone why they are considered as the best ODI team in the world. The next game is just a formality for both the teams, the Lankan side will try their best to win this last game and end the tournament with a positive attitude.
These are our top 3 India vs Sri Lanka Predictions for Sunday’s game.
PREDICTION #1 – SRI LANKA TO WIN
Why will Sri Lanka win vs India?
- Sri Lanka will play this game fearlessly with a positive attitude and this can help them in giving a tough fight and turn out as winners in a close encounter.
- We saw amazing bowling performances from the Lankan bowlers in the last game, Dhananjay De Silva, Lahiru Kumara and Chamika Karunaratne were the top performers in the last game.
W Hasranga also bowled very well in the 2nd ODI, the leg-spinner brilliantly bowled 10 overs for just 28 runs.
- India’s top order failed completely in the last game and the Lankan bowlers will look forward to capitalising this at maximum levels.
- The Indian management will try new players in this upcoming fixture which can also help the experienced Sri Lankan side.
PREDICTION #2 – D SHANAKA TO BE THE TOP BATTER
- D Shanka is ruling every cricket fan’s mind. The only in-form batter from the Lankan side can score a ton in this upcoming game.
- The Sri Lankan Skipper is in great form; he has scored 234 runs so far in just 5 games against India. (t20 + odis)
PREDICTION #3 – W HASRANGA TO BE THE TOP BOWLER
- Hasranga is one of the finest Lankan bowlers in the one day internationals. The 25 year old has amazing records when it comes to facing Sri Lanka.
- In 35 ODI innings, he has 39 wickets with an economy of just 5.06.
India vs Sri Lanka Toss Prediction:
A total of 1 ODI has been played at the Greenfield Stadium where the team winning the toss has won.
According to our experienced cricket experts, D Shanaka is more likely to win the toss and elect to bowl first.
The Pitch at the Greenfield International Stadium, Thiruvanthpuram is going to aid both the pacers and spinners. The pitch here is going to be terrible for the batters. A lot of dew can be expected which is going to make it tough for the batters to settle themselves down. We can expect good swing movements in the starting whereas the slow pitch will help the spinners in turning the ball at maximum levels.
Just like the previous two games the leading up contest has no possibility of rain. There will be suitable weather conditions expecting the temperature to reach a max of 31 degrees Celsius in the afternoon and dropping to a low of 23 degrees C in the evening. Hence, the weather won’t interfere with the game.
- Temperature: 31°C
- Precipitation: 0%
- Humidity: 56%
- Wind: 8 km/h
India Probable Playing XI
Rohit Sharma (c), Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, SK Yadav, KL Rahul (wk), Hardik Pandya, Axar Patel, Mohammed Shami, Umran Malik, A Singh/M Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal
Sri Lanka Probable Playing XI
Pathum Nissanka, Avishka Fernando, Kusal Mendis (wk), Dhananjaya de Silva, Charith Asalanka, Dasun Shanaka (c), Wanindu Hasaranga, Chamika Karunaratne, Dunith Wellalage, Kasun Rajitha, Dilshan Madushanka
The upcoming match between India and Sri Lanka promises to be a thrilling one. The Sri Lankan team will have to compete for their honour and respect while the Indian team would want to whitewash the visitors. Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli have a great chance to build on their incredible play and score big in this match.
According to our experts’ predictions, India will win in this upcoming fixture and will win the series.