- 1 CSK vs GT Winner Prediction Final: CSK TO WIN
- 1.1 CSK vs GT Betting Odds Table
- 1.2 Chennai Super Kings – Batting, Bowling, Playing XI
- 1.3 Gujarat Titans – Batting, Bowling & Playing 11
- 1.4 CSK vs GT Betting Tips – Final
- 1.5 CSK vs GT Head to Head
- 1.6 CSK vs GT Weather Report / Pitch report
Finally, the long wait of 2 months is going to end on sunday. The grand finale of the Indian Premier League will take place and we will get the ultimate champion of champions. All the cricket enthusiasts, and fans, eagerly await the final showdown, ready to witness history in the making. So, let the battle begin, and may the best team emerge victorious, writing their name in the greatest IPL glory.
The table toppers are once again ready to clash for the 3rd time this season. This time the IPL trophy is at stake and there is no room for error. Gujarat Titans will face Chennai Super Kings at their home Ahmedabad to retain their champions title while Chennai will look forward to claim their crown.
This is the first time in the history of the IPL as the final match has been rescheduled to a reserve day. Because of rain on Sunday, the match will now take place on Monday, May 29, starting at 7:30 PM Ahmedabad. Read more to know about our CSK vs GT betting tips & match predictions. You can watch the live action at Jio Cinema and Star Sports Network.
CSK vs GT Winner Prediction Final: CSK TO WIN
Gujarat Titans will host Chennai Super Kings in this game, given the team strengths, and recent performances the away team has high chances of defeating the in-form Gujarat Squad. According to our expert analysis CSK will win this game and lift their fifth title.
CSK vs GT Betting Odds Table
Both teams are equal and the players are quite experienced to play on big stages. Due to the same squad strengths both teams have equal odds. You can select and bet on your favourite team on the IPL betting sites.
|BET NOW||BET NOW||BET NOW|
Chennai Super Kings – Batting, Bowling, Playing XI
Chennai Super Kings have been the most consistent side in the history of Indian Premier League. Playing their 10th IPL final, Chennai will try to lift the trophy at any cost and equal Mumbai Indians’ 5 Trophy Triumph.
CSK has been perfect in all aspects now, Let us have a look at their batting, bowling, and playing XI.
- CSK has a in-form batting line-up which makes them far better than any other side in the tournament.
- Opening pair of CSK is looking in great touch as both Devon Conway and Ruturaj Gaikwad have batted very well in this season. Conway has scored 625 runs in this season, while Ruturaj already has 564 runs.
- Shivam Dubey, Rahane, and Moeen Ali have been the backbone of CSK’s batting line-up. This middle order has always performed and provided stable batting as per the conditions.
- Ravindra Jadeja and MS Dhoni have been tremendous in giving perfect finishes and setting big totals.
- From T Deshpande and Deepak Chahar, the Chennai camp is filled with excellent bowlers.
- Mateesha Pathirana has been their main death bowler who regularly provided break through to his team. He is going to be the game changer against Gujarat in this game.
- Spin Attack is the main strength in CSK’s bowling line-up. They have Ravindra Jadeja, Maheesh Theekshana, and Moeen Ali in the team.
CSK’s Probable Playing 11
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Devon Conway, Ajinkya Rahane, Ambati Rayudu, Shivam Dube, Moeen Ali, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni (c & wk), Deepak Chahar, Tushar Deshpande, Maheesh Theekshana
Gujarat Titans – Batting, Bowling & Playing 11
GT has been the most consistent side in this season. Hardik Pandya will look forward to taking the best out of his squad and winning the IPL Final.
- Similarly like CSK, batting is their main strength present in the GT side. All situations seem easy when they have match winners like- W Saha, S Gill, A Manohar, and David Miller on their side.
- Anchor roles have been managed by the skipper Pandya, Tewatiya, and Vijay Shankar.
- A lot will depend on the form of Shubhman Gill, his bat will decide whether GT is entering the final or not.
- Bowling makes them better than any other side in the tournament. The duo of M Shami, and M Sharma has been very consistent in the season.
- Spin attack is also very dangerous having Afghan talents Rashid Khan and Noor Ahmed in the team.
- The return of Joshua Little will help the side in getting quick wickets during the middle overs.
Gujarat Titans Probable Playing 11
Shubman Gill, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Vijay Shankar, Hardik Pandya (c), David Miller, Dasun Shanaka, Rahul Tewatia, Mohit Sharma, Rashid Khan, Mohammed Shami, Noor Ahmad
CSK vs GT Betting Tips – Final
- S Gill can be the top run-scorer for GT in the upcoming game, he has 851 runs in this season. He can score a half-century in this game.
- Devon Conway is in great touch this season. We can expect him to score 60+ runs in the game. Conway has 625 runs this season.
- We predict M Shami to be the top wicket-taker for GT, he bowled very well in the last game and has 28 wickets so far.
- M Pathirana can be the top CSK bowler, he can take 3+ wickets in this game.
IF GT bats first: 170-180
IF CSK bats first: 170-180
CSK vs GT Head to Head
|Total Match Played||GT Won||CSK Won||No Result|
CSK & GT in the Last Five IPL Matches
CSK vs GT Weather Report / Pitch report
The weather at Narendra Modi Stadium is predicted to be clear with periodic clouds on the match day. The maximum temperature will reach 34°C during the play. Good news for the fans as there is a 0% chance of rain interrupting the play while dew can play an important factor while chasing.
Pitch at Narendra Modi stadium offers an excellent boucy surface for the batters. Batting here is slightly easy. Due to the hard surface we can assume the pitch gets slow as the game progresses but overall we can expect a high scoring game.
Disclaimer: Today’s Match CSK vs GT prediction and all cricket match guesses are for entertainment purposes only. We strongly reject participation in illegal cricket-related activities. Our experts strive to be as accurate as possible, but we do not guarantee 100% accuracy.