Multan Sultans and Lahore Qalandars go head to head in Match 20 of the 2023 Pakistan Super League on Saturday evening at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore. Lahore have won five of their first six games and are placed first on the points table. The Sultans have won four from six and are in second position. Read our preview of this match. You can catch the live action from 7:00 PM on Sony Sports Network.
Multan Sultans were beaten by Lahore Qalandars in a close encounter in the first match of the season but have plenty of experience which should help them bounce back in this game and avenge the defeat.
|Match: Multans vs Lahore Qalandars 2023
Date and Time: March 4th, 2023, 7:00 pm IST.
Venue: Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore.
Live Streaming: Sony Liv and Sony Sports Network
Winner: Lahore Qalandars
Multan Sultans vs Lahore Qalandars Betting Odds:
|PLAY NOW||PLAY NOW||PLAY NOW|
Top 3 Multan Sultans vs Lahore Qalandars Match Prediction & Analysis:
Both finalists will clash against each other on Saturday. Multan will try to avenge its defeat while Lahore will try to continue its winning run. This game is going to be very exciting, we will witness complete mayhem on the ground, Multan’s batting power VS Lahore’s sharp bowling attack.
Lahore to win the game.
Why will Lahore win?
- If we check the head to head records between Multan and Lahore then Lahore is slightly ahead of Rizwan’s team. We can expect them to continue this record and beat Multan once again.
- The bouncy pitch at Lahore is going to help the pacers and Lahore has a band-full of pacers in their squad. These names are performing well in this season and can make this contest one-sided.
Shaheen Afridi to be the top bowler.
- Shaheen is one of the greatest pacer in the Pakistan squad. Known for his pace and swing, we can expect him to be the top bowler.
- The 22 year old has 10 wickets in 6 games.
F ZAMAN to be the top batter.
- The home ground support is going to help Fakhar Zaman in getting good scores at this venue.
- Captain Rizwan has 239 runs in 6 innings.
Multan Sultans vs Lahore Qalandars Toss Prediction:
Lahore will win the toss and decide to bat first.
Multan Sultans Playing 11
Shan Masood, Mohammad Rizwan (c & wk), Rilee Rossouw, David Miller, Khushdil Shah, Carlos Brathwaite, Anwar Ali, Akeal Hosein, Usama Mir, Abbas Afridi, Ihsanullah
Lahore Qalandars Playing 11
Fakhar Zaman, Mirza Tahir Baig, Sam Billings (wk), Abdullah Shafique, Hussain Talat, Sikandar Raza, Rashid Khan, David Wiese, Shaheen Afridi (c), Haris Rauf, Zaman Khan
As we have seen in the last encounters, the pitch at Gaddafi stadium will aid the batters in the first innings. Pitch becomes difficult to play in the second half. We can expect swing movements in the beginning and little bit of turn can be expected in the second half.
Where can I watch the game?
Indian fans can watch the game on Sony Sports Network. Audiences in Pakistan can catch the live action on A Sports, and PTV Sports.