- 1 Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi Betting Odds:
- 2 Top 3 Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi Match Prediction & Analysis:
- 3 #PREDICTION 1 – MULTAN SULTANS TO WIN
- 4 #PREDICTION 2 – M RIZWAN TO BE TOP BATTER FOR PESHAWAR
- 5 #PREDICTION 3 – BABAR TO SCORE 35+ RUNS
- 6 Multan Sultan vs Peshawar Zalmi Toss Prediction:
- 7 Pitch Report
- 8 Where can I watch the game?
Multan Sultans will play their 9th game of the Pakistan Super League 2023 against Peshawar Zalmi. The Sultans are third at the table and will step into the playoffs with one win. Peshawar Zalmi needs to win the game at any cost for qualifying in the playoffs. The next PSL match will be played at the Pindi Club Ground, Rawalpindi. Both teams will try to win the game and continue their win trajectory. Indian fans can catch the live action on Sony Sports Network and Sony Liv Application.
|Match: Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi 2023
Date and Time: March 10th, 2023, 7:30 pm IST.
Venue: Pindi Club Ground, Rawalpindi
Live Streaming: Sony Liv and Sony Sports Network
Winner: Multan Sultans
Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi Betting Odds:
|PLAY NOW||PLAY NOW||PLAY NOW|
Top 3 Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi Match Prediction & Analysis:
The battlefield is all set to host one of the biggest clashes of PSL 8 as two best friends of Pakistan Cricket Team will be locking horns in the Match no. 27 of Pakistan Super League. The bromance can turn into a war.
These are our Top 3 Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi Match Predictions:
#PREDICTION 1 – MULTAN SULTANS TO WIN
Why will Multan win?
- The batting dominance of Multan is going to help them in this clash against Peshawar Zalmi.
- In-form batters like M Rizwan and Rilee Rossouw can create a big margin. Captain Rizwan has scored 421 runs in 8 games.
- Bowling attack of Peshawar Zalmi is very ordinary, despite scoring a big total of 241 on the board they were unable to stop Quetta from chasing it.
#PREDICTION 2 – M RIZWAN TO BE TOP BATTER FOR PESHAWAR
- Rizwan has smashed 3 half-centuries and 1 century so far in just 8 innings. We can expect him to score another 50 in this game.
- Rizwan is the top scorer in this season of PSL, he has 421 runs in 8 games with an average of 70.16 runs per game.
#PREDICTION 3 – BABAR TO SCORE 35+ RUNS
- Babar scored a blashing hundred in his last game against Quetta Gladiators.
- Currently, he is third on the highest scorers list with 343 runs in 8 games. We can expect him to score at least 35+ runs.
Multan Sultan vs Peshawar Zalmi Toss Prediction:
Multan Sultans will win the toss and decide to bowl first.
Multan Sultan Probable Playing 11
Rilee Rossouw, Shan Masood, Khushdil Shah, Sameen Gul, Ihsanullah, Abbas Afridi, Akeal Hosein, Kieron Pollard, Mohammad Rizwan (Wk) (C), David Miller, Usama Mir
Peshawar Zalmi Probable Playing 11
Babar Azam (C), Mohammad Haris (Wk), Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Saim Ayub, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, James Neesham, Shakib Al Hasan, Wahab Riaz, Sufiyan Muqeem, Salman Irshad, Khurram Shahzad.
Rawalpindi is again going to host a high-scoring game as the pitch will favour the batters the most. Quick-turn can be expected with a little bit of extra bounce offered for the pacers. Dew can play a major factor, so teams will look forward to chasing on this ground.
Where can I watch the game?
Indian fans can watch the game on Sony Sports Network and Sony Liv application. Audiences in Pakistan can catch the live action on A Sports, and PTV Sports.