- 1 CSK vs GT Winner Prediction For Qualifier 1st: CSK TO WIN
- 1.1 CSK vs GT Betting Odds Table
- 1.2 Chennai Super Kings – Batting, Bowling, Playing XI
- 1.3 Gujarat Titans – Batting, Bowling, Playing XI
- 1.4 CSK vs GT Betting Tips – Qualifier 1
- 1.5 CSK vs GT Head to Head
- 1.6 CSK vs GT Weather Report / Pitch report
The biggest T20 festival will be over in less than a week. After 70 league games and a lot of excitement, we now have our four qualifiers who will fight for the IPL Trophy.
The first Qualifier game will be played between the teams who ended up at first two places in the points table. Defending champions Gujarat Titans are fully set to face the 4-times IPL Champions Chennai Super Kings. Student Pandya will face his Mentor Dhoni at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk.
The game is set to take place on 23rd of May at 7:30 PM at Chepauk, Chennai. Read more to know about our CSK vs GT betting tips & match predictions. You can catch the live action at Jio Cinema and Star Sports Network.
CSK vs GT Winner Prediction For Qualifier 1st: CSK TO WIN
Chennai will host Gujarat Titans in this game, given the home conditions, team strengths, and recent performances Chennai Super Kings have high chances of defeating the in-form Gujarat Squad. We predict CSK to win this game and head towards the IPL Final.
CSK vs GT Betting Odds Table
Outright odds are out for the qualifier 1 game, the IPL betting sites have selected Gujarat as favourites in the match. We will suggest you to put money on the underdogs to win the game.
|BET NOW||BET NOW||BET NOW|
Chennai Super Kings – Batting, Bowling, Playing XI
Chennai Super Kings ended up second in the points table. The 4-times champions defeated Delhi Capitals by a big margin of 77 runs and made their grand entry into the playoffs.
Let us have a look at their batting, bowling, and playing XI.
- CSK rely a lot on their batting department, their in-form batters have helped Chennai in making big scores and chasing mammoth targets.
- Opening pair of CSK is looking in great touch as both Devon Conway and Ruturaj Gaikwad have batted very well in this season.
- Shivam Dubey, Rahane, and Moeen Ali have been the backbone of CSK’s batting line-up. This middle order has always performed whenever needed.
- When it comes to finishing the game then Ravindra Jadeja and MS Dhoni have been tremendous in giving perfect finishes and setting big totals.
- Similarly, like batting the bowling line-up is also looking very fierce. Starting from T Deshpande and Deepak Chahar, the Chennai camp is filled with excellent bowlers.
- Mateesha Pathirana has been their main death bowler who regularly provided break through to his team.
- Spin Attack is the main strength in CSK’s bowling line-up. They have Ravindra Jadeja, Maheesh Theekshana, and Moeen Ali in the team. This spin-trio has performed very well in the whole season.
CSK’s Probable Playing 11
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Devon Conway, Ajinkya Rahane, Ambati Rayudu, Shivam Dube, Moeen Ali, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni (c & wk), Deepak Chahar, Tushar Deshpande, Maheesh Theekshana
Gujarat Titans – Batting, Bowling, Playing XI
GT has been the most successful side in this season. The team is perfect in all aspects and have won 10 out of their 14 games in the league stages.
- Gujarat has been the most successful side in the tournament. They have quality batters like- W Saha, S Gill, A Manohar, and David Miller on their roster.
- Finishing roles have been managed by the skipper Pandya, Tewatiya, and Vijay Shankar.
- Form of Shubhman Gill is the main strength in the GT batting line-up. The 23 year old has impressed everyone with his class performances. Gill has become the 4th IPL batter to hit 2 consecutive hundreds in the IPL.
- Bowling is the plus point in the GT which makes them better than any other side in the tournament. The duo of M Shami, and M Sharma has been very economical in the season.
- Spin attack is also very fierce having Afghan brothers Rashid Khan and Noor Ahmed in the team.
- Hardik can also use his bowling and has other bowling options present in Dasun Shanaka & Rahul Tewatiya.
GT’s Probable Playing 11
Shubman Gill, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Vijay Shankar, Hardik Pandya (c), David Miller, Dasun Shanaka, Rahul Tewatia, Mohit Sharma, Rashid Khan, Mohammed Shami, Noor Ahmad
CSK vs GT Betting Tips – Qualifier 1
- S Gill can be the top run-scorer for GT in the upcoming game, he has 680 runs in this season.
- Devon Conway is in great touch this season. We can expect him to score a half-century in this game. Conway has 6 half-centuries in this season.
- We predict T Deshpande to be the top wicket-taker for CSK, he bowled very well in this season and has 20 wickets.
- M Shami can be the top GT bowler, he can take 3+ wickets in this game. Shami has the purple cap with 24 wickets.
IF GT bats first: 170-180
IF CSK bats first: 190-200
CSK vs GT Head to Head
|Total Match Played||GT Won||RCB Won||No Result|
CSK & GT in the Last Five IPL Matches
CSK vs GT Weather Report / Pitch report
The weather at MA Chidambaram Stadium is predicted to be clear with periodic clouds on the match day. The maximum temperature will reach 31°C during the play. Good news for the fans as there is a 0% chance of rain interrupting the play.
The Chepauk stadium offers an excellent bowling surface for the spinners. Batting here is slightly tough especially in the middle overs. Due to low bounce and hard surface we can witness an average scoring game.
Disclaimer: Today’s Match CSK vs GT prediction and all cricket match guesses are for entertainment purposes only. We strongly reject participation in illegal cricket-related activities. Our experts strive to be as accurate as possible, but we do not guarantee 100% accuracy.