- 1 MI vs GT Winner Prediction For Qualifier 2nd: GT TO WIN
- 1.1 MI vs GT Betting Odds Table
- 1.2 Mumbai Indians – Batting, Bowling, Playing XI
- 1.3 Gujarat Titans – Batting Bowling & Playing 11
- 1.4 MI vs GT Betting Tips – Qualifier 1
- 1.5 MI vs GT Head to Head
- 1.6 MI vs GT Weather Report / Pitch report
Last night Mumbai Indians showed why they are best in the business. After a big win of 81 runs the Rohit Sharma leading side will enter Qualifier 2 to face Gujarat Titans.
Hardik Pandya is all set to face his former captain in the second qualifier game. The game of master versus apprentice will take place at the Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad.
The game is set to take place on 26th of May at 7:30 PM at Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad. Read to the end to know about our MI vs GT betting tips & match predictions. You can watch the live action at Jio Cinema and Star Sports Network.
MI vs GT Winner Prediction For Qualifier 2nd: GT TO WIN
Gujarat Titans will host Mumbai Indians in this game, given the home conditions, team strengths, and recent performances Gujarat Titans have high chances of defeating the in-form Mumbai Squad. Our Sportbetpro experts have predicted Gujarat to win this game and head towards the IPL Final.
MI vs GT Betting Odds Table
Due to the immense competition and extraordinary squad performances, both teams have been given the same odds. You can select your favourite team on the IPL betting sites.
|BET NOW||BET NOW||BET NOW|
Mumbai Indians – Batting, Bowling, Playing XI
Starting the tournament with back to back defeats, Mumbai Indians have become the surprising element in this season. Rohit Sharma and his amazing captaincy skills helped Mumbai Indians in entering the playoffs.
Let us have a look at their batting, bowling, and playing XI.
- If we talk about the batting camp then MI has the best batting talent in their side. Starting from the opening pair of Ishan and Rohit. Mumbai has the best power hitters in their side.
- Middle is their main strength having Surya, Tim David, Cameron Green, Tilak Varma, and Nehal Wadhera in the roster. These batters have the ability to chase and set big targets whenever needed.
- MI has been the only side in the tournament to chase down 200+ scores 3 times.
- Their only weak point has turned out to be their main strength in the last game against LSG.
- Mumbai Indians has one of the finest pace attacks in the tournament having Akash Madhwal, Jason Behrendorff, and Chris Jordan in the side.
- Spin Attack is also very fierce having Piyush Chawla leading the side, Kumar Kartikeya, and Hrithik Shokeen can also turn the ball according to the pitch situations.
Mumbai Indians Probable Playing 11
Rohit Sharma (c), Ishan Kishan (wk), Cameron Green, Suryakumar Yadav, Tim David, Tilak Varma, Chris Jordan, Hrithik Shokeen, Piyush Chawla, Jason Behrendorff, Akash Madhwal
Gujarat Titans – Batting Bowling & Playing 11
GT has been the most successful side in this season. Hardik Pandya will look forward to taking the best out of his squad and heading towards the IPL final.
- GT is the most successful side in the tournament having match winners like- W Saha, S Gill, A Manohar, and David Miller on their side.
- Finishing roles have been managed by the skipper Pandya, Tewatiya, and Vijay Shankar.
- Rashid Khan’s batting is the new positive for skipper Pandya. It will be exciting to see how the skipper will use him in the batting order.
- A lot will depend on the form of Shubhman Gill, his bat will decide whether GT is entering the final or not.
- Bowling is their main strength that makes them better than any other side in the tournament. The duo of M Shami, and M Sharma has been very economical in the season.
- Spin attack is also very fierce having Afghan brothers Rashid Khan and Noor Ahmed in the team.
- The option of third pacer is a major concern for Hardik, Yash and Nalkande both are quite inexperienced and can choke in big matches.
Gujarat Titans Probable Playing 11
Shubman Gill, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Vijay Shankar, Hardik Pandya (c), David Miller, Dasun Shanaka, Rahul Tewatia, Mohit Sharma, Rashid Khan, Mohammed Shami, Noor Ahmad
MI vs GT Betting Tips – Qualifier 1
- S Gill can be the top run-scorer for GT in the upcoming game, he has 722 runs in this season.
- Surya Kumar is in great touch this season. We can expect him to score a half-century in this game.
- We predict A Madhwal to be the top wicket-taker for MI, he bowled very well in the last game and created a world record by taking 5 wickets for just 5 runs.
- M Shami can be the top GT bowler, he can take 3+ wickets in this game. Shami has the purple cap with 26 wickets.
IF GT bats first: 170-180
IF MI bats first: 170-180
MI vs GT Head to Head
|Total Match Played||GT Won||MI Won||No Result|
MI & GT in the Last Five IPL Matches
MI vs GT Weather Report / Pitch report
The weather at Narendra Modi Stadium is predicted to be clear on the match day. The maximum temperature will reach 35°C during the play. Good news for the fans as there is a 0% chance of rain interrupting the play while dew can play an important factor while chasing.
Pitch at Narendra Modi stadium offers an excellent bowling surface for the spinners as well as the pacers. Batting here is slightly tough especially in the middle overs. Due to the hard surface we can assume the pitch gets slow as the game progresses.
Disclaimer: Today’s Match MI vs GT prediction and all cricket match guesses are for entertainment purposes only. We strongly reject participation in illegal cricket-related activities. Our experts strive to be as accurate as possible, but we do not guarantee 100% accuracy.