The last game of IPL league stages will be played between defending champions Gujarat Titans and Royal Challengers Bangalore. This last game will finally reveal the 4 teams who are going to the playoffs.
Match number 70 of Indian Premier League will feature Virat Kohli’s Challengers fighting with Hardik Titans at M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Mumbai. The match is very crucial for RCB to win and get 16 points in their pocket. This is the first time when both the teams will face each other in this season. GT have already qualified and have nothing to lose while RCB will make it to the playoffs after winning this game.
The game is set to take place on 21st May at 19:30 IST at M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Mumbai. Keep reading for a preview of the match. You can catch the live action on JioCinema and Star Sports starting at 7:30 PM.
RCB vs GT Final Winner Prediction: RCB TO WIN
Bengaluru will host the upcoming battle against Gujarat Titans. Given the pitch conditions and team strengths the home team has high chances of defeating the away team. We will witness a nail-biter where RCB can win this game.
RCB vs GT Betting Odds Table
Because of their previous encounters and current form, the home team is selected as favourites for the upcoming game. You can select your winning side on the IPL betting apps.
|BET NOW||BET NOW||BET NOW|
Royal Challengers Bangalore Team Preview
- Opening pair is the main batting strength present in the team, both Virat and Du Plessis have performed very well in the tournament. Virat has 538 runs and Faf has 702 runs so far in 13 games.
- The middle batting order has failed completely. Except for Maxwell no other batter has performed in a single game. Anuj Rawat, Shahbaz Ahmed, M Lomror, Suyash Prabhudesai are out of form.
- Similarly, like batting the bowling order is dependent on just two bowlers, Mohammad Siraj and Wanindu Hasranga.
- Every other bowler like Harshal Patel, Josh Hazelwood have failed completely.
- Wayne Parnell and Micheal Bracewell made a comeback in the team and bowled very well in the last few games against Rajasthan Royals and Sunrisers Hyderabad.
RCB Possible Starting 11
Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis (c), Anuj Rawat, Glenn Maxwell, Mahipal Lomror, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Kedar Jadhav, M Bracewell, Karn Sharma, Mohammed Siraj, W Parnell
Gujarat Titans Team Preview
- Gujarat has been the most successful side in the tournament. They have quality batters like- W Saha, S Gill, A Manohar, and David Miller on their roster.
- Finishing roles have been managed by the skipper Pandya, Tewatiya, and Vijay Shankar.
- Rashid Khan has emerged to be their new quality all-rounder. He impressed everyone with his batting skills in the game against MI and scored 79 runs in just 29 deliveries.
- Bowling is the plus point in the team which makes them better than any other side in the tournament. The duo of M Shami, and M Sharma were quite successful in the tournament. Hardik is their third pacer who has also bowled very well in this season.
- Spin attack is also very fierce having Afghan brothers Rashid Khan and Noor Ahmed in the team.
GT Possible Starting 11
Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Shubman Gill, Hardik Pandya (c), Vijay Shankar, David Miller, Abhinav Manohar, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid Khan, Mohit Sharma, Noor Ahmad, Mohammed Shami
GT vs RCB Betting Tips
- S Gill can be the top run-scorer for GT in the upcoming game, he has batted very well this season scoring 576 runs in 13 innings.
- Virat Kohli can score a half-century in this game, he scored a century against SRH in the last game at Hyderabad.
- We predict M Siraj to be the top wicket-taker for RCB, he bowled very well in this season and has 16 wickets.
- M Shami can be the top GT bowler, he can take 3+ wickets in this game.
IF GT bats first: 200-210
IF RCB bats first: 190-200
RCB vs GT Head to Head
|Total Match Played||GT Won||RCB Won||No Result|
RCB & GT in the Last Five Matches
Weather Report / Pitch report
The weather at Chinnaswamy, Bengaluru is predicted to be clear with periodic clouds throughout the game. The maximum temperature will reach 26°C during the play. Good news for the fans as there is a 0% chance of rain interrupting the play.
The Chinnaswamy stadium offers an excellent surface for the batters. With extra pace and bounce it is easy to score big runs at this venue. With dew playing a major role, we can witness a high-scoring game. Pacers will get slight help in the initial overs.
Disclaimer: Today’s Match RCB vs GT prediction and all cricket match guesses are for entertainment purposes only. We strongly reject participation in illegal cricket-related activities. Our experts strive to be as accurate as possible, but we do not guarantee 100% accuracy.